The graphomate pictograms are a visualization component based on icons
The graphomate pictograms serve the simplified graphical representation by symbols and icons in bar charts. This allows "complex" issues to be depicted quickly and understandably. A well-known example are smileys: pictograms that represent emotions.
The advantages of graphomate pictograms at a glance
- two orientations vertical and horizontal
- show one data row on each site of the axis
- freely configurable icons per datarow or datapoint/category
- supported images types: jpeg, gif, png and svg via DataURL or URL
- icon value legend
- footer and header
- adjustable category labels
- highly customizable value format
- adjustable spacings like category spacing or icon spacing (within a category)
The graphomate pictograms for Power BI is free to use and contains all available features. In Power BI Desktop it can be used without restrictions. In the Power BI Online service it additionally shows a watermark. To use the pictograms online without a watermark, feel free to ask us for time-limited demo versions or purchase subscription licenses. For more information, please visit our website.
- Voi käyttää ulkoisia palveluita tai resursseja