PREFERENTIAL PROCUREMENT is an extension of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. It allows users to create and update vendor B-BBEE related data at point of purchase or as you may require which combined with seamlessly integrated B-BBEE Preferential Procurement statutory requirements & Reporting tools enables you to monitor scores & progress made throughout the measurement period. Analysis of your Preferential Procurement needs are based specifically on your requirements and is customisable allowing you to understand the gaps that may exist & spend strategically to maximize your Preferential Procurement recognition.
Key features include:
• Single view of historical vendor scorecards – view all vendor scorecards in a single form with ability to attach and view the actual certificates
• Single or multicompany reporting – view and print spend analysis for a single company or multiple companies from one workspace.
• Spend dashboards – view spend by level as well as target vs actual
• Data available after invoice / credit note capture – reports are updated real time as soon as vendor invoices or credit notes are posted
• View expiring vendor scorecards – default view of all expiring scorecards within next 3 months
• Date driven setup tables – Status and Target setups are date driven ensuring spend is allocated to the correct measurement period