B2B Ecommerce - Webshop & PIM in one
Launch a B2B ecommerce webshop in no time. Manage PIM data and e-commerce from Business Central.
B2B E-commerce enables you to launch an online B2B webstore in no time – managed from inside Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Shopify revolutionized B2C-ecommerce with their plug’n’play solution. Now we do the same for B2B web stores. You can skip the heavy maintenance of a stand-alone B2B e-commerce store.
No more stand-alone e-commerce
- A B2B-store is expensive to set up and integrate with ERP, and often there are manual processes and manual data maintenance.
- With this app for Business Central, you can launch a B2B webstore based on live ERP-data in an interface that has the UX of an E-commerce solution.
- Your customers actually use live Business Central data, but it all looks like a regular web shop.
Always accurate - always updated
- There are no updates or integration, and the ecommerce-store can use all processes and data in Business Central. It works out-of-the-box with Avalara AvaTax.
- When customers put items in the cart, they actually put Item Lines on a Sales Quote in Business Central, and your customer service employees can see this data right away in Business Central.
- There is no integration, only live data, so inventories and delivery dates are always accurate.
Master data management
- Build your own master data hierarchy inside Business Central – and select which items and data to show on the ecommerce-store. You only maintain data and the structure in Business Central.
In short: B2B Ecommerce is quick and inexpensive compared to building and integrating a stand-alone ecommerce solution. See features and pricing here.
To help you getting started with B2B Ecommerce, we have 23 tutorial videos available on Use Dynamics. You will find similar collections of instructional videos for most of the Abakion Apps. Use Dynamics is your comprehensive learning portal for both Business Central and Abakion Apps.
Abakion is a leading provider of apps for Business Central. Among the top-100 most popular apps, 21 are from Abakion. We were among the first on AppSource, and today we offer a comprehensive suite of 30+ apps. You even get a big discount with our App Bundle. Abakion is a one-stop shop for Apps.
Supported editions: This app supports both the Essential and Premium edition.
Supported countries: All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
Supported languages: English, Danish