PandaDoc for Teams
par PandaDoc, Inc.
Easily view, sign and track documents without leaving your Microsoft Teams workspace.
PandaDoc’s integration for Microsoft Teams allows quick signing of documents within your Teams workspace, plus the ability to track and act on each document passing through the signing lifecycle.
Connecting PandaDoc with your Microsoft Teams workspace drives efficiencies, team collaboration and unlocks access to key time-saving features:
1) Simplify your signing processes.
-Easily sign and track documents right in Microsoft Teams, without switching to other applications.
2) Real-time status updates, at every step.
-Track the status of a document directly within Microsoft Teams. Get instant notifications whenever your document is signed, plus check that documents are out for signature, signed, or waiting for signature using the PandaDoc Bot in Teams.
3) Seamless collaboration that keeps you up to speed.
-Notify your teammates of the latest activities on PandaDoc documents with redirecting notifications into any Microsoft Teams channel. Track your document-related tasks and get automated reminders on sent or accepted documents.
4) Security and compliance - you're covered.
-Minimize legal and compliance risks. PandaDoc e-signatures are globally compliant and legally binding in nearly every country in the world.
Connecting PandaDoc with Microsoft Teams is a breeze. Within your Teams account, navigate to Apps and find PandaDoc. Once installed, the PandaDoc app will appear in the left panel of your account. If you don’t have a PandaDoc account, you’ll need to create one. Try our Free eSign plan, which offers unlimited, legally binding eSignatures for you and your recipients.
Anyone in PandaDoc, or any admin in Microsoft Teams with permission to install apps, can connect this integration.
The integration is free and available across all PandaDoc plans - including our Free eSign plan. If you are interested in more premium PandaDoc features, you can sign up for a trial of our paid plans by visiting PandaDoc.com.
Fonctionnalités du complément
- Peut envoyer des données via Internet
- Ce complément peut accéder aux informations personnelles contenues dans le message actif (numéros de téléphone, adresses postales ou URL). Le complément peut transmettre ces données à un service tiers. Les autres éléments dans votre boîte aux lettres ne peuvent pas être lus ou modifiés.