Sage Intacct for Microsoft Teams
par Sage Global Services Ltd
Simplify and manage employee expenses with Sage Intacct for Microsoft Teams.
Simplify expenses with Sage Intacct for Microsoft Teams (Early Adopter Only)
This application is only available to existing Sage Intacct customers that have been selected for the Early Adopter program. Contact your Sage Intacct account manager to see if your company qualifies for participation.
Stop jumping between applications and work with Sage Intacct from within Microsoft Teams. Whether you’re in the office or at your daughter’s soccer game, just open Microsoft Teams and you’re ready to go. Today, we’re starting with expenses but stay tuned as we expand beyond that in future releases.
Make managing expenses easier for your employees and AP staff. The Sage Digital Assistant simplifies expenses by guiding expense entry from where they already work every day–Microsoft Teams. Upload images of receipts from merchants anywhere in the US to quickly draft and submit expense reports. Better yet, your AP team is freed from the tedious process of rekeying expenses from spreadsheets and gets instant visibility into expenses once they are submitted.
Sage Intacct for Microsoft Teams enables users to:
* Upload images of receipts to automatically populate expense information
* Create draft expense reports using a guided experience and submit multiple expenses all at once
* Track the status of expense reports in Microsoft Teams
* Eliminate manual steps and spreadsheets when capturing and entering expenses
* Get instant visibility into expenses upon submission
Note that an active Sage Intacct subscription is required.
Fonctionnalités du complément
- Peut envoyer des données via Internet
- Ce complément peut accéder aux informations personnelles contenues dans le message actif (numéros de téléphone, adresses postales ou URL). Le complément peut transmettre ces données à un service tiers. Les autres éléments dans votre boîte aux lettres ne peuvent pas être lus ou modifiés.