Effective and clean supervision of your project progress
In every medium to large project there is a set of milestones. Milestones are critical moments during a project that are used to mark project progress. But we also know the dates of these milestones can change: some are brought forward and some get delayed.
These changes in milestone dates are early warning signals of challenges in your project progress. The Milestone Trend Analysis Chart for Power BI gives every project manager a clear overview of these changes. It visualizes what is and is not working in the project. It also helps to signal issues with the project scope.
Key features of the Milestone Trend Analysis Chart are:
- Visualization of milestone trends: get a clear overview of multiple milestone changes and easily detect the milestones brought forward or delayed;
- Formatting options are in line with the options you know from the Power BI Line Chart, so no need to learn a new interface. And of course, theme colors and settings are supported;
- Selection & Highlighting: Like in standard Power BI Charts you can make use of the Selection & Highlighting functions within the Milestone Trend Analysis Chart;
- Context menu: Like in standard Power BI Charts you have access to the context menu to include and exclude data points;
- Full tooltip support: Besides the default Tooltip behaviour (show the value of the element you hover) you can also add additional fields to the tooltip;
- Full Bookmark support: like any of the standard visuals the Milestone Trend Analysis Chart supports Bookmarks.
All functionality of the Milestone Trend Analysis Chart is available for free to try within Power BI Desktop. A licensed version is available for production usage and sharing the reports with your colleagues in Power BI Service. Need more information? Visit our site at: https://visuals.novasilva.com
This visual is compatible with Power BI Desktop Jan 2021 and newer