Powerful insight into your planning and milestone performance
The Gantt chart is excellent tool to visualize your program and project schedules and task dependencies. In the basis, it is a bar chart with tasks or activities on the vertical axis. The horizontal bars show for each task/activity the period between the start and end date (or time). Another important feature of the Gantt chart is that icons can be used to represent milestones: important moments within your project timeline.
The PowerGantt Chart for Power BI allows you to review both tasks/activities and milestones right in your Power BI reports. The PowerGantt Chart supports unlimited number of task/activities, hierarchy levels and milestones.
Key features of the PowerGantt Chart are:
- Excellent visualization of your program and project schedules: Get a high level overview at first, but dive into details using the collapse/expand buttons. Zoom into specific periods using the zoom slider;
- Progress bars help you to indicate the progress and status of individual tasks;
- Unlimited number of tasks, hierarchy levels and milestones: Add as many items as you like to your chart, so you'll never have to omit any details to your chart;
- Highly customisable: Add or remove columns, change colors of bars based on your own criteria, or change the date granularity;
- Formatting options are in line with the options you know from the Power BI Line Chart, so no need to learn a new interface. And of course, theme colors and settings are supported;
- Improved tooltip support: Create independent tooltips for tasks and for milestones to show exactly the data you want.
All functionality of the PowerGantt Chart is available for free to try within Power BI Desktop. A licensed version is available for production usage and sharing the reports with your colleagues in Power BI Service. Need more information? Visit our site at: https://visuals.novasilva.com