#1 meeting scheduling and email productivity tool. Inbox calendar scheduling and email management.
Schedule meetings in just a few clicks and tame your Outlook inbox with Boomerang. Boomerang saves you time so you can focus on what matters.
- #1 meeting scheduling and email Add-In for Outlook
- Trusted by millions of users and hundreds of thousands of businesses
- SOC 2 Type 2 secure
- GDPR ready
- Patented technology
- Featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, The Next Web, and more
- Used by organizations like Lyft, Netflix, Twitter, and more
The ultimate calendar scheduling and email productivity tool for Outlook.
Schedule meetings with a single email, schedule emails to be sent later, track responses, set up recurring emails, and use AI to write better emails.
Works with your Outlook
Boomerang works with Outlook on the Web, and in Outlook 2013/2016/Mac for users with Office 365 mailboxes. On the web, it requires IE10+, Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
Try it for free
All new Boomerang accounts come with a free 14-day Trial of Boomerang Pro. If you don't choose to subscribe to a paid subscription at that time, you can continue to use the free Basic plan! Credit card information is not required to get started.
What is Boomerang?
Millions of Outlook users count on Boomerang for easy, integrated meeting scheduling and email tools. It provides one click meeting scheduling that’s easier than a scheduling link and helps you keep your Inbox clean, without losing track of important messages.
Boomerang’s meeting scheduling features can help you:
✓ Spend less time scheduling meetings
✓ Close more deals
✓ Get more clients
✓ Impress your guests by making it easy for them
✓ Set up schedule of availability just once
✓ Schedule meetings faster
Boomerang’s email tools can help you:
✓ Focus on important projects without constant email distractions
✓ Follow up on emails automatically
✓ Know if your emails are being read with cross-platform read receipts
✓ See email engagement with open tracking and click tracking
✓ Write effective emails that get a response
✓ Achieve Inbox Zero!
The best way to schedule meetings. Period.
* Bookable Schedule: Set up a schedule of available times and share it with as many people as you like. Supports multiple-calendars, Microsoft Teams and Zoom integration, dual time zones, and more.
* Share Free/Busy: A lightweight way to share your availability without giving up your privacy, even across domains!
* Suggest Times: Schedule one-off meetings in a single email - no more back and forth. Supports multiple-calendars, Microsoft Teams and Zoom integration, dual time zones,, and more.
Both Suggest Times and Bookable Schedule send our clickable, always up to date Magic Live Calendar. When the person you’re inviting opens their email, all they have to do is click on a time slot and confirm. You’ll both automatically have events placed on your calendar with details like event location, phone number, Microsoft Teams, or Zoom meeting link.
Tame your inbox
Schedule emails to automatically send when you want, set up recurring emails, pause your inbox while you focus, and “snooze” incoming emails. Boomerang keeps your Inbox clean, without losing track of important messages. And we’re the only reminder service that can alert you if you do not get a reply to a message.
Plus, only Boomerang has Respondable, an AI-powered assistant that helps you in real-time to write emails that are more likely to get a response.
** For assistance with any issues, email email@example.com.*
FAQ - https://www.boomerangoutlook.com/help.html
“If you are not using Boomerang with your Outlook...you are missing out!”
“I love the reminders to follow-up and meeting time suggestions in Boomerang for Outlook”
“New favorite tool? Boomerang for Outlook. A-ma-zing add-in.”
Plus hundreds more: https://twitter.com/boomerang/likes
Fonctionnalités du complément
- Peut envoyer des données via Internet
- Ce complément peut accéder aux informations personnelles dans le message actif (corps, objet, expéditeur, destinataires et pièces jointes) et modifier celles-ci. Il peut transmettre ces données à un service tiers. Les autres éléments dans votre boîte aux lettres ne peuvent pas être lus ou modifiés.