This app adds a Stripe payment link to your sales and service management documents so customers can easily pay using Stripe.
Millions of companies of all sizes - from startups to Fortune 500s - use Stripe to accept payments, send payouts, and manage their businesses online.
The Stripe Payments Standard app introduces a Pay with Stripe link to your sales documents to allow customers to pay your invoices with a few clicks. Stripe supports 135+ currencies and works with financial institutions, regulators, payment networks, banks, and consumer wallets so you don’t have to. Stripe’s platform meets the highest certification standards to help reduce compliance burdens for your business and keep payments safe.
Now you can access a complete payments platform with simple, pay-as-you-go pricing with no monthly or setup fees.
The Stripe Payments Standard extension provides the following benefits:
- Feature Rich - Send Quotes, Orders, Pro-forma Invoices, Posted Sales Invoices or Posted Service Invoices with a Pay with Stripe link or setup your Business Central Customer for automatic collection of the Stripe invoices.
- Global reach - Grow your business and ease into international trade and allow Stripe to take care of foreign currency collections.
- Simplicity - You can use your existing Stripe Account with this app and remain in full control of your account.
- Secure - Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
- Cost effective - Platform fees are only charged on successful transactions and there are no monthly fees, minimum transaction levels or setup fees.
- Scalable - Reduce churn with smart retries, automated failed payment emails, and an automatic card updater from Stripe.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Australia, Canada, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Peru, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.
This app is available in English (Australian), English (Canada), English (New Zealand), English (Great Britain), English (South Africa) and English (United States).