dunnhumby Shop - Put the customer at the centre of every decision
dunnhumby Shop empowers you to make confident, data-led decisions that improves the customer experience and grows sales. Enabled for Microsoft Cloud for Retail, dunnhumby Shop on Microsoft Azure gives retailers and brands quick, self-serve access to powerful insights that reveal what shoppers really want.
How dunnhumby Shop helps retailer category and buying teams, and brand owners
Powered by best-in-class science and granular data from millions of shoppers across the globe, Shop provides on-demand answers to your business questions, ensuring you always have the insight you need to offer the products, prices and media that your customers want.
- Retailers use Shop to understand their customers’ behaviour and category trends to drive loyalty and growth strategy.
- Brand owners have access to the same software to optimise their products, their innovation strategy and all aspects of category management.
What are the benefits?
- Retailers have key category insights at their fingertips, with a suite of reports available to monitor and act upon performance trends at all levels of the hierarchy
- SKU level detail enables granular, flexible analysis
- Opportunities can be actioned with speed and precision
- Brand owners have access to the relevant data and insights for their categories and products
- Retailers and brand owners have a shared view, leading to effective collaboration and decision-making
Together, this provides the framework for a transformative working relationship for the direct benefit of your mutual customers. We always put the Customer First in your decision-making.
How effective is it?
Check out these views from dunnhumby Shop users:
“Consultancy support from a dedicated team who understand my business agenda as well as the retail category perspective, makes dunnhumby Shop a quality insight tool as opposed to just another data source.” Global Customer Marketing Manager - Reckitt Benckiser
“Suppliers who use customer insight from dunnhumby Shop in addition to market data in their presentations are way more credible than the ones that don’t.” Category Manager H&B – Coop Norge
“I am a dunnhumby Shop convert with the ability to trend and see clear drivers behind performance by being able to click on info you want to learn more about. Some of the more challenging questions on my category review I’ve been able to break down really simply.” Commercial Manager – Tesco