Konsolute Kolumbus - AI Driven Data Discovery Tool
Visualise your organisation’s structured and unstructured data
Set sail on a voyage to discover your organisational data. Discover, visualise and analyse how and what your organisation is creating and use the data insights to make informed business decisions.
Visualise your organisation’s structured and unstructured data. Kolumbus uses language processors to understand the semantic context of your data and its hyper-intuitive cognitive capabilities intelligently extracts keywords which accurately describe the content, allowing you to understand the data which is being created within your organisation. Kolumbus has the extensive capability to generate taxonomies and can identify opportunities to drive operational efficiencies.
Kolumbus supports the following repositories
- Microsoft Teams
- SharePoint Server 2007 - 2019
- OneDrive for Business
- File Shares and Network shares
- Data migration - Before attempting any data migration, it is important to understand the data you are intended on migrating. Use Kolumbus to answer key questions and identify data that you need to migrate across and archive and dispose of data that is no longer required.
- Generate taxonomies - Taxonomies enable you to categories unstructured data based upon the hierarchical classification of entities of interest of your organisations. Kolumbus automatically identifies taxonomies which you can use as part of your information architecture to improve discoverability, implement intelligent information protection policies and add structure to your data.
- Data Insights - Zoom out and visualise your organisation's data. Use Kolumbus to visualise your data and use analytics to find insights and pursue new business opportunities effectively. Use the data flowing through your organisational processes to enable decisions at the edge of an enterprise.