ProntoForms for Microsoft SharePoint
על-ידי ProntoForms Inc.
Collect field services data on your mobile and bring it to Microsoft SharePoint for insights.
ProntoForms is the global leader in mobile workflows for the field. For organizations with field service teams who perform complex work, ProntoForms empowers field technicians with intelligence and context to be effective and safe through an agile field team platform.
ProntoForms’ mobile solution makes it easy for remote workers to collect data on a mobile device, access company data in the field, and automatically share results with back-office systems such as a Microsoft SharePoint list, document library, and cloud services like Microsoft SharePoint Server and Microsoft OneDrive.
ProntoForms is more powerful than Microsoft Power Apps (e.g., canvas apps). ProntoForms’ native mobile forms app is faster, responsive, and provides an overall better experience in the field.
ProntoForms is enterprise-ready and used by Fortune 500 organizations. The product is built for technicians and is accessible online and offline. Take your field operations further with smart forms and guided workflows. Ensure assets are serviced reliably with step-by-step work instructions.
ProntoForms Mobile Forms App
- Offline support.
- Advanced search and collaboration features.
- App-to-app integration with your existing mobile field service apps.
- Available for phones and tablets on Windows, Android, and iOS.
ProntoForms No-Code Platform
- Design interactive forms in minutes with a drag-and-drop Form Builder.
- Advanced forms capabilities: conditional logic, annotated photos, videos, OCR, barcodes, geo stamps.
- Form templates for industry use cases: installation, inspection, EHS checklist, preventive maintenance, warranty, repair, training, service order, billing, and more.
- Built-in access control policies for users and groups.
Integrations & Workflows
- Built-in integrations with Microsoft SharePoint list, document library, and Microsoft OneDrive.
- Connect with Field Services Management System (FSM), Enterprise Asset Management System (EAM), CRM, and more.
Analytics & Reporting
- Use built-in analytics to create reporting dashboards.
- Connect with your own analytics solutions such as Microsoft Power BI.
- Send real-time alerts and notifications via SMS, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Export reports in Excel, Word, PDF, XML, and JSON, formats.