*A technical upgrade of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise Edition.*
This consulting engagement is to upgrade a standard Dynamics AX 2012 environment to Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise Edition.
**How it works**
We help you with the following:
* Upgrading your AX 2012 license to a D365 license and creating an LCS project
* Deploying an upgrade environment and upgrading a test copy of your production AX 2012 database
* Navigation through any deprecated functionality found during your user testing process
* Upgrading your production AX 2012 database to a Dynamics 365 database
* Post-go-live support and assistance
* Provisioning Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise Edition license and LCS implementation project
* Provisioning cloud-hosted upgrade environment (additional Azure consumption costs will apply)
* After refreshing a non-production database with current production data, upgrading the non-production database to Dynamics 365
* After user acceptance testing, performing an additional upgrade of the production database at cut-over
* At the end of this upgrade, you will be on Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise Edition.
**Steps performed by you**
* Refreshing of AX 2012 development environments as needed
* Testing of upgraded environment
* Updating of any procedure documents to include new paths and screenshots
* Training of end-users to use new navigation
* You are current on your AX 2012 licensing
* The estimated price assumes the environment is 100% standard. Any custom code or integrations will need to be manually upgraded / refactored and will result in additional cost.
* You are either on Dynamics AX 2012 R2 CU8 or AX 2012 R3 CU9
* You and your users will test the upgraded environments thoroughly; including (but not limited to) functionality, forms, and performance.