DDMRP for Dynamics is THE demand-driven solution for Dynamics 365 for Supply Chain Management.
Planning in an uncertain world requires a radically different approach to traditional master planning methods that institutionalize forecast errors and order volatility. Built for the modern, complex supply chain, Demand Driven Materials Requirements Planning (DDMRP) is built upon the principles that an optimally performing supply chain needs to be agile, responsive and open to change.
* Easy to operate strategic inventory positioning and ‘by exception’ risk management
* Improved visibility with simple colour coded order priority
* User editable dashboards and reports
* Seamless replacement for generating Master Planning results
* Complete support for all Dynamics inventory logic
* Complete support for Demand Forecasting & Machine Learning
By installing our DDMRP for Dynamics tool in a test environment we can deliver a detailed analysis of your inventory management profile using demand driven principles. Based on your data, we will provide a hands-on demonstration of DDMRP of Dynamics showing you how the principles of Demand Driven can be applied to your business.
A detailed report will then be presented that will show you exactly where and how you can take advantage of the Demand Driven Approach, with a detailed breakdown of the financial gains that can be achieved.
* Improve on-time delivery and customer service
* Increase planner availability and effectiveness
* Optimize inventory holding and reduce obsolescence
* Manage variability in demand patterns and supply chain performance
* Dramatically reduce MRP-driven order instability
With DDMRP for Dynamics businesses can streamline supply chain processes, improve service levels with lower inventory and gain a reliable, accurate planning solution. DDMRP for Dynamics delivers the answer that every Finance and Operations leader needs to know how to get the right stock, in the right place, at the right time.