COSMO Product Data Management
- allows the customer to manage drawings with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with full traceability where a drawing is used,
- to manage complex change management processes between the engineering and other effected departments and
- to manage revisions of drawings very easily.
The key features of COSMO Product Data Management are:
- Integrated management of technical drawings and other technical documents,
- Complete transparency where these documents are used,
- Integrated status management of these documents to avoid the usage of old drawings,
- Integrated, transparent and documented change management of technical changes
- The possibility to connect more than 30 CAD-, PDM- and PLM systems.
The module COSMO Product Data Management offers extensive PDM functionalities within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. The technical documents in the areas of mechanics, electrical engineering and electronics are managed together according to the same rules. The creation of drawing revisions runs mostly automatically - as does the supply of drawings and documents for production, purchasing and service. Any drafts and drawing revisions can be managed via the drawing management. The drawings are assigned to items, BOMs, production orders, sales orders, purchase orders and service documents according to an individually definable logic and thus create transparency across the different departments. Using status management, the technician is able to control drawings and documents into or out of the process in a targeted manner.
Visit our product site
for more information about this product.
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Australia, Austria, Canada, Colombia, France, Germany, Hungary, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
The app is available in German (Austria), German (Switzerland), German (Germany), English (Australia), English (Canada), English (United Kingdom), English (New Zealand), English (United States), English (South Africa), Spanish (Colombia), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Peru), French (Canada), French (Switzerland), French (France), Hungarian (Hungary), Swedish (Sweden).