Quick Modules performs data and electronic capture of information from any form or file.
Quick Modules handles virtually any document without presorting using one common process workflow. Using the system’s Virtual Batching capabilities, our clients are not required to separate checks, forms, or other documents into different workflows. Quick Modules is capable of processing electronic files, paper, and faxes across a common set of business rules offering consistency of the process. Quick Modules is Check 21 enabled allowing electronic presentment of checks for deposit.
The architecture implemented with QM 5.0 includes features designed to increase productivity and efficiency while at the same time, reducing the resources required to process transactions. Based upon thin client architecture, QM 5.0 offers a robust environment for processing virtually any transaction type whether paper or electronic. QM 5.0 continues Fairfax Software’s highly successful approach of providing a common workflow, single architecture platform to reduce costs and provide a consolidated environment to address client’s needs.
QM 5.0 provides transaction as well as batch-based processing. Business rules are easily implemented to address specific needs and to personalize the operation of the system.
Through its thin client architecture, applications are deployed in a hosted environment allowing Fairfax Software clients the ability to deploy solutions in the cloud to reduce costs. By using a common Web browser for user access, the layout and functionality is familiar to users, thus lessening the learning curve with the new QM 5.0 version. Fairfax Software incorporated feedback from its customers about screen design, ease of use, and interface features to make QM 5.0 extremely user-friendly, yet powerful. QM 5.0 has been developed using the latest techniques and tools available for efficient handling of image recognition, remittance processing, database management, fax processing, and includes Check 21 transmission to and from the financial institution.
Quick Modules 5.0 Benefits:
• Reduced costs for data and information capture
• High Quality of data captured through intelligent business and workflow rules employed to ensure accuracy.
• Complete system auditing capability provides information on who touched what and when for reporting.
• Batch and transaction processing maximize the efficiency of operation to meet virtually any processing mode the client desires.
• Comprehensive configuration tools support client maintenance of the system and operation of the system economically while optimizing the workflow.
• Complete system reporting and monitoring tools provide performance and statistical information, as well as real time feedback and alerts of system operation.
• Expandable to accommodate the smallest to the largest user so as to address future needs as they arise