autor Elbek & Vejrup A/S
Advanced Project Administration for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
project industry functionality across your value-chain
Optimize your end-to-end processes from opportunity and quotation to project delivery and after sales service – all supported by strong project management, collaboration and reporting capabilities that help optimize cash-flow and profitability.
The 365Project solution extends standard Business Central functionality with key capabilities
Project-oriented businesses face daily challenges around cost controlling, manage budget versions, delivery and compliance expectations, competitive pricing and tight delivery schedules. With full control of your resources, costs and processes across your entire value chain, you can optimize every project delivery to increase profitability, control cash-flow and build long-term customer relationships.
- Predesigned role center for Project Managers
- Wizard guided project creation
- Template based job creation
- Contract module – invoice planning supporting different currencies
- Multiple budget versions
- Project cockpit with detailed status compared to budgets, expectations and historical data points
- Daily status on invoices, time and material usage, margins, deviations etc.
- Resource planning across projects, production and service activities
- Contract change order management for customers and subcontractors
- Create direct project purchase from the supply chain cockpit
- Change tracking – simple overview
- Easy Job Status Evaluation (WIP) based on project progress
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Canada, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Singapore, Sweden
This app is available in Danish (Denmark) and English (United States).