Excel-to-Word Document Automation
Update Word and PowerPoint documents from Excel data, calculations, text, tables, and charts.
Improve productivity: automate updates of Excel content into Word and PowerPoint documents. Updatable content includes text, tables, charts, lists, and images.
This powerful add-in makes it easy to manage the “dynamic” content using robust, portable links.
Merge content from any new or existing Excel workbook into any new or existing Word or PowerPoint document.
- Improve productivity - eliminate repeated copy/paste from Excel
- Avoid clerical errors - ensure your documents are always updated accurately
- Rely on robust links that won’t break when you share your documents or change your file names. Unlike the native Office linking, you can: rename files, copy/paste and reorganize content, email/share the linked files, etc.
- Reduce costs - avoid expensive/complex document automation apps; leverage the familiarity and power of Office
See why more businesses are moving to AnalysisPlace: Try the free-forever "Basic" version -- no registration required. The add-in includes sample document content to get you started fast.
COMMON USE CASES
The add-in is successfully used by thousands of individual professionals and small to large organizations.
Leverage Excel to: capture, import, consolidate, lookup, calculate, analyze, summarize, and visualize data. Then update a variety of documents, including:
- Personalized sales and marketing collateral, including beautiful-looking proposals, quotes, business cases, pitches, and presentations
- Data-rich business reports and presentations
- Financial documents (with hundreds of tables and charts)
- Assessment and evaluation results reports
- Scientific, technical and engineering reports
- Information-intensive contracts and legal documents
- Complex forms automation and mail merge
- Custom datasheets, dashboards, and infographics
HOW IT WORKS
Link Content Once: name source items (ranges and charts) in Excel; tag destination content in Word and/or PowerPoint
Update Many Times: "Submit" content from Excel; then "Update" content in Word or PowerPoint
- The same add-in works in all 3 apps (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- The same Excel document can update multiple destination Word and/or PowerPoint report templates.
- Great for individual professionals (personal productivity) and large organizations (deploy and manage Excel-based tools with template-based document generation).
- Many advanced features, such as conditional content (like document assembly) and html formatting
- Supports small to very large documents (hundreds of pages/slides)
The free-forever "Basic" version does not require registration and is a great option to evaluate the add-in and for users with basic content automation needs. Fee-based versions are also available to enable extensive usage and business features.
Business versions contain advanced features for organizations that want to deploy and manage Excel-based tools to multiple users. Features include:
- Template-based Document Generation (single click document creation, from within Excel)
- Version Control
- Workbook and Data Protection
- Usage Monitoring and Analytics
- Restore Default Values and Formulas
AnalysisPlace also provides innovative and powerful REST-based document generation and calculation APIs. The add-in makes it easy to manage templates and to configure and test the APIs.
This add-in requires Office 2016 (the Office 365 subscription version) or Office 2019.
- može čitati i mijenati dokument
- Može slati podatke putem interneta