Azure Repos for Microsoft Teams
autor Microsoft Corporation
Monitor pull request activity in your Azure Repos repository.
Azure Repos is a set of version control tools that helps you manage your code. With Azure Repos, you can connect to any development environment, review code with pull requests, protect branches with policies, isolate code with forks and do much more. It supports Git, which is distributed version control, and Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC), which is centralized version control.
With Azure Repos app for Microsoft Teams, you can monitor activities in your repositories from your channel. You can create subscriptions to get notified whenever code is pushed or checked in, or when pull requests are created, updated or when a merge is attempted. Use the messaging extension to search and share pull requests with your colleagues and start conversations around them. You can also get previews of pull requests using URLs pointing to pull request.
• Subscribe to receive notifications for your repositories from any project or organization
• Add / remove notifications and change settings to suit your needs – right from Teams
• Messaging extension to search and share pull requests
• URL unfurling for pull requests
- Može slati podatke putem interneta
- Ovaj dodatak može pristupati osobnim podacima u aktivnoj poruci, kao što su telefonski brojevi, poštanske adrese ili URL-ovi. Dodatak može te podatke poslati servisu drugog davatelja. Ostale stavke u poštanskom sandučiću nije moguće čitati ni mijenjati.