Numerous.ai - ChatGPT for Excel
autor NUMEROUSAI, INC
Use AI to generate formulas, categorize items, format cells, and perform repetitive tasks.
Use AI to perform repetitive tasks and use spreadsheets like a power user. Here’s how:
Prompt ChatGPT in your sheets
- Use the =NUM.AI function directly in your spreadsheet to directly feed prompts to ChatGPT.
- Want to summarize a customer support message? =NUM.AI(“Here’s a message from a customer:”, A2, “summarize it in 1-2 bulletpoints”)
- Need to figure out what state a phone number is from? =NUM.AI(“What state is the phone number”, A2, “from?”)
Have the AI do time-consuming tasks by showing it a few examples
If you need to do mind-numbing busywork like:
- Format hundreds of cells by hand
- Categorize a thousand items
- Do sentiment analysis on lots of messages
Write text using artifical intelligence
- =NUM.WRITE("a tagline for the brand", A3, "mentioning its top features such as", B3)
- =NUM.WRITE(“a message to”, A2, “thanking them for”, B2)
Generate formulas, using plain English
Just write out what you want and Numerous.ai will generate the formula to do it. This works for even the most complex formulas: from SUM, COUNTIF, AVERAGE, to VLOOKUP, QUERY, REGEX, and more.
Explain complex formulas
If you’ve received a spreadsheet from a colleague and have no idea what the formulas do, you can use the “Explain formula” function, and it will tell you what the formula does in plain English.
Every user gets 60 tokens for free (roughly 30,000 characters of text input and output). If you find Numerous.ai useful and want more tokens, you can purchase a subscription that starts at $10 per month.
Kada se koristi dodatak, on
- može čitati i mijenati dokument
- Može slati podatke putem interneta
Na prvi pogled