autor Huddo by ISW Development Pty Ltd
Make task and project management more productive for teams and individuals
Huddo Boards is a collaborative task and project management solution for teams, Individuals, and invited external parties. With seamless integrations into Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, and Outlook, daily todos, team projects, and collaborating with people external to your organization, becomes productive, intuitive and easy.
Remove the stress and messiness of managing projects via endless email trails and move your collaboration workspace to a visually appealing interface. View projects holistically with lists that categorize your todos, and cards that represent the tasks that need to be done.
With multiple views customizable by user preferences, you can manage your workflow using the traditional Kanban Board, Mind Map or Timeline. Establish environments of transparency with the ability to assign members to tasks, ask for feedback, updates and progress, all in the one space.
Users have access to all features, with one flat subscription service, including:
• The ability to work from Kanban, Mind Map or Timeline views, switch between views as required and as your project develops, unique to each user
• Integration points into Microsoft Teams, Outlook, OneDrive, and SharePoint
• Notification bot in Microsoft Teams
• Real-time edits and drag and drop updates
• Customizable color labels to help categorize your tasks based on priority or information
• Team profile icons for drag and drop task assignment
• Add boards to SharePoint site pages
• Unlimited personal & team boards
• Unlimited linked boards
• Unlimited cards & lists
• No limit to number of in-organization board members
• No limit to number of invited external parties to a board (at no additional cost)
• Access to the My Boards dashboard to manage personal, team and public boards
• View all tasks across all boards in one place, breaking down silos between projects
• Access across mobile, tablet and desktop – no device limit
• Automatic updates as we add new features and make improvements
• Email notifications
• Set start, finish and due dates
• @mention colleagues to get their attention
• In card file upload with integration in to OneDrive
• Categorize, search and filter by tags, color labels, and board members
• Create boards in private or public (all team / organization accessible)
• Access to global templates
• Create and save templates for personal or organizational use
• Cloud, On-Premise or Hybrid deployment
Customers use Huddo Boards for:
• Event management
• HR and admin processes
• Employee onboarding
• Daily task management
• Team brainstorming
• Strategic planning
• Focus groups
• Finance cycles
• Content creation
• Design workflow
• Customer request management
• Agile projects
• Sales tracking
• Marketing and communications
… just to mention a few.
Our dynamic and easy to use interface means we have customers in all aspects of industry, including:
• IT & software development
• Natural resources
… just to mention a few.
Free trials are available using your Microsoft 365 credentials.
Our pricing philosophy is simple - one flat rate with all of our features.
Our per user / per month prices start from $6.49 per user per month, and fall as low as $1.49 per user per month with enterprise license subscriptions. Contact us to find out more.
To use this app, a tenant administrator will need to accept the consent on behalf of all the tenant users.
Please note, this application was previously known as Kudos Boards.
- Može slati podatke putem interneta
- Ovaj dodatak može pristupati osobnim podacima u aktivnoj poruci, kao što su telefonski brojevi, poštanske adrese ili URL-ovi. Dodatak može te podatke poslati servisu drugog davatelja. Ostale stavke u poštanskom sandučiću nije moguće čitati ni mijenjati.