MacroView has been a Microsoft Partner for over 20 years. We enable best-practice solutions for generating and managing documents and emails in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and Office 365. We choose these solution platforms because they are where business users prefer to work. MacroView has been creating solutions in Microsoft Office and in SharePoint since the release of SharePoint Team Services in 2002. Our solutions are used by organisations in over 70 countries around the world.
MacroView Mail allows you to save Outlook emails and attachments to, or insert files as attachments from, Microsoft Teams, Office 365 and OneDrive for Business from anywhere on any device with their metadata automatically captured so they can quickly and easily be located in these environments using search.
Save to Office 365, Microsoft Teams and OneDrive for Business from:
- Outlook for iOS (iPhone / iPad)
- Outlook for Android
- Web Browser (OWA)
- macOS (Outlook 2016+)
- Windows (Outlook 2019, Outlook Office 365)
Note: An Office 365 SharePoint Online and Exchange Online account are required to use this add-in.
- Save emails from Outlook on iOS, Android, MAC, OWA and Windows
- Save or insert attachments from Outlook on iOS, Android, MAC, OWA and Windows
- Consistent user experience across all devices
- Save from Outlook to a Microsoft Teams Channel
- Save from Outlook to SharePoint libraries
- Save from Outlook to OneDrive for Business
- Efficient workflow to save emails with minimal user interaction compared to other products
- Insert files from Microsoft Teams, SharePoint or OneDrive for Business as attachments, links or PDF
- Locate save locations using search or browse
- Define Favorite locations or use automatically generated Recent locations
- Rename emails and attachments before they are saved
- Select from available content types in the selected SharePoint location
- Capture custom metadata when saving attachments
- Automatically capture email metadata such as To, CC, From, Subject, etc.
- Select different content types for an email an its attachment
- Prevent duplicate emails being saved in the same location
- Continue working in Outlook while emails are saved in the background
- Saved emails are categorised with ‘Saved to SharePoint’ and their save location in Outlook
- Optionally moves saved email from your Inbox to a nominated folder in Outlook
UPGRADE - ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Limit of 15 saves per 30 days is removed when saving to SharePoint, Teams, and OneDrive
- Define email filing rules to automatically select the save location
- Push Favorites - Automate the creation of favorites for users
- Premium Support
When this add-in is used, it
- Can send data over the Internet
- Can read or modify the contents of any item in your mailbox, and create new items.
- Can access personal information - such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, or attachments in any message.
- May send this data to a third-party service.