Add Intelligent Narratives for BI
autor Arria NLG
Add natural-language insights — out-of-the-box — for accelerated data understanding.
Featuring the latest natural-language experience, Arria for Power BI now includes an extended set of analysis types for even more use cases.
Intelligent Narratives: Bring together advanced analytics and natural-language summaries to instantly reveal insights. With Intelligent Narratives, you can instantly create automated narrative insight generation to complement your visuals.
Arria Answers: Have a conversation with your data using dynamic natural language query (NLQ). With Arria Answers, you can query your data — on demand. Using an integrated chat interface, ask your data specific questions and get precise answers.
- Instant narrative, actionable insights — out-of-the-box.
- From sales performance to expense variance, you no longer have to sift through mountains of data to get the answers to your organization’s most important questions.
- Instant access to information. Writing reports takes minutes instead of hours.
- Data understanding is available to everyone, which means consistent interpretation and better decision-making across the organization.
- Get more insights from your data with a few clicks — and no coding!
- Explain data in natural language to support your visuals.
- Intelligent Narratives: Easily configure narratives for your dashboard using apps built for various types of data analysis. See the video here: https://vimeo.com/455877728
- Arria Answers: Query your data for instant insights and deeper detail – separate from your generated narrative within your dashboard. Move back and forth between Answers and Intelligent Narratives. See the video here: https://vimeo.com/455880380
- Multiple deployment models for enterprises: Arria-hosted Public Cloud, Arria-hosted Private Cloud, or Customer-hosted Deployment (behind your firewall).
- Compatible with Power BI Mobile
Intelligent Narratives include:
- Descriptive Statistics. Analyzes measures over combinations of dimensions. Describes any data points that are deemed to be unusual when compared to the mean of the measure.
- Time-Based Variance. Performs variance analysis and generates narrative to report key insights. Analyzes and reports the performance of one measure between two time periods, along with a breakdown of important drivers and offsets.
- Target-Based Variance. Performs variance analysis and generates narrative to report key insights. Computes and reports the variance between an actual value and a target or budgeted value; it also drills down through a number of dimensions to build the narrative.
- Describe a Pie Chart. Performs analysis of a measure by dimension. Describes results as percentages and values, identifying critical insights and explaining the significance of outliers.
- Describe a Bar Chart. Analyzes measures over combinations of dimensions. Generates narrative that reports on the significant statistics and/or variances, as shown in a bar chart.
- Describe a Line Chart. Analyzes measures over combinations of dimensions, over time. Generates narrative that reports on the significant statistics and/or variances, as shown in a line chart.
- Trend Analysis. Analyzes changes in trend of a measure over time. Highlights significant shifts and drills down through a number of dimensions to build the narrative.
- Ranking Analysis. Provides a summary of the top and bottom rankings of combinations of dimensions over time, and highlights changes in rank.
- Anomalies. Detects, highlights, and contextualizes anomalies in a dataset, drilling down through multiple dimensions to build the narrative.
- Correlations. Detects and highlights correlations between series of data points, drilling down through multiple dimensions to build the narrative.
- Fully interactive narratives created for any type of data-driven visual, or even for underlying data not visualized in your report.
- Capture BI-analyst knowledge within the system for improved accuracy and consistency.
- Make your Power BI analytics more informative and easier to understand.
- Interpret the findings, summarize the key insights, and point out specific facts.
- Generate narratives suited for your specific use case by choosing apps and making configuration selections.
Get started with a free trial of Arria for Power BI. https://www.arria.com/business-intelligence/
Quick Start tutorials: https://docs.integrations.arria.com/BI/PowerBI/en/arria-for-power-bi-quick-start.html
Showcase report: https://docs.integrations.arria.com/BI/PowerBI/en/power-bi-showcase-project.html
Release Notes: https://docs.integrations.arria.com/BI/PowerBI/en/arria-for-power-bi-release-notes.html
Mogućnosti vizualnih prikaza
- Može pristupiti vanjskim servisima ili resursima