Make the logistics of hybrid work easier using Microsoft Teams, Outlook and Office
The hybrid work model is the new dream for many companies. But making it a reality is the challenge. It’s hard to constantly track who is where, which spaces are being underutilized, and to manage occupancy thresholds. Companies need to strike a balance between WFH and the office. To achieve this, they need the right tools.
Waldo is a flex office occupancy management, team tracking and parking reservation / booking tool for Microsoft Teams, Outlook and Office.
Waldo helps companies optimize their space, making the workplace more pleasant and collaborative for everyone.
How it works
- Waldo tells you where your teammates are so you can decide the best place to work, whether at home or at the office.
- Waldo anticipates your next move by reserving a desk and parking space for you based on your habits and preferences.
- With the Waldo PowerBI connector, you can create the reports you need with the look and feel you like.
Easy to deploy
- Waldo is fully integrated with Microsoft Teams. There’s no need for users to adapt to a new tool or provide duplicate info.
- Waldo’s administration is fully based on Microsoft 365. There’s no need to synchronize data, create new groups, etc. Just use what you already have.
- It takes zero clicks to install Waldo. Once deployed, Waldo will automatically appear in each user’s Microsoft Teams account.
Review the different plan and pricing to fit your needs and click on 'Get It Now' to add Waldo to your Microsoft Teams. You can start with the free version or the complete version.
Na prvi pogled