The MDS Microsoft Sustainability Business Data Assessment is intended to help customers ready their reference and/or activity for ingestion into the Microsoft Sustainability Manager utility.
The Maureen Data Systems' Sustainability Business Data Assessment is intended to help customers assess and ready their related enterprise sustainability reference and/or activity data for ingestion into the Microsoft Sustainability Manager platform. During this assessment, Maureen Data Systems will establish a data ingestion strategy around one Scope 1, 2 or 3 Greenhouse Gas category. The goal of this assessment is to develop a clear strategy to ready the customer's data for ingestion while forming a clear roadmap for technical success. The Maureen Data Systems business data assessment will execute this assessment effort over three specific milestones to help the customer make sense of the relevant data challenge and align it to the stated business goal.
The purpose for the Maureen Data Systems' Business Data Assessment will be to help customers align current organizational data sources to Microsoft data technologies such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Gen 2, Power BI, Azure Machine Learning Services and the Power Platform Dataverse that prioritizes data storage, sharing and analytical efficiency. While the Maureen Data Systems' Microsoft Business Data Assessment will be free for customers, Maureen Data Systems will perform this assessment over a maximum (20) consultative work hours which will include: Microsoft Teams delivered, interview sessions with the customer, internal Maureen Data Systems' compilation, review, and assessment of customer-identified, sustainability business data.
Then, Maureen Data Systems will deliver a detailed technical overview of the business data assessment outcome, along with a roadmap and recommendations specification intended to help the customer transition the assessment outcome into actionable steps that will help the customer both implement the outcome recommendations as well as achieving its stated sustainability business goal.
The Maureen Data Systems' Microsoft Business Data Assessment will be performed through the following, milestone stages:
• “Maureen Data Systems’: Microsoft Business Data Assessment”
o Milestone 1 | Identify Business Data Challenge and Business Data Goal (6 hours) o Milestone 2 | Review, assess then Capture Current Business Data State (8 hours) o Milestone 3 | Roadmap and Recommend Future-State for Identified Business Data Goal (6 hours)
At the end of the Maureen Data Systems' Sustainability Business Data Assessment, customers will find that the technical outcome documentation will include:
• Having an experienced data professional review your enterprise inventory management plan for alignment to Microsoft Sustainability Manager requirements.
• Establishing a repeatable approach to organizing enterprise reference and/or activity data for ingestion into the Microsoft Sustainability Manager.
• Gaining technical insight into preparing data sources for Microsoft Sustainability Manager data fields, mapping.
• Categorizing data into Greenhouse Gas Scope 1, 2 or 3 datasets to help maintain overall data quality.
• Identifying how to avoid mapped attribute errors before executing data ingestion process.