Are you considering an upgrade from Dynamics NAV or Dynamics GP and would like to know your options for implementing Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Has your business grown, or outgrown, your current installation of GP/NAV and would like a fresh start with Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Is your business currently manufacturing and/or distributing products around the world with multiple online sales channels, all of which require endless hours of manual data entry processes?
If so, then Synoptek Business Assessment is the perfect first step to help you determine the best path forward
Synoptek's assessment includes the first two stages of upgrade: Evaluation and Analysis. We provide a personalized upgrade roadmap as well as review your current licenses and provide estimates for corresponding licenses in Dynamics 365 Business Central.
In addition to the above, we will outline the following improvements that are available with Dynamics 365 Business Central that are unparalleled in functionality, affordability, and scalability.
- Identify opportunities for automation solutions that were impossible just 5 years ago.
- Review the endless integration options available with the Dynamics 365 Business Central SaaS solutions that allow you to interact directly with vendors, customers, and on-line channel sales.
- Outline how you can save money and reduce cash flow with the pay-as-you need user licenses and included back-end infrastructure included with Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- List of current pain points and manual workarounds
- Current list of operating companies, locations, organization structure, and consolidations
- Timeline and budget for a potential upgrade
- Admin access to your current GP or NAV system for review
- Meet with the executive and leadership team virtually to discuss business objectives and vision for the upgrade
- Virtual meets with functional SMEs to understand current business processes and how they have changed from what was set up in your current system
- Understand the current infrastructure and implementation as well as discuss major customizations/integrations
- Review business documents, customer and vendor interactions, and item characteristics that are currently documented outside of the current ERP system
- Review high-level business and reporting objectives
- Review current licensing
- Discuss with business owners and SMEs new functionality available within Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Review the SaaS software model, including Microsoft Road Map for Dynamics product line
- Brief demo
Solution design as well as a detailed upgrade plan including:
- Recommendation on the upgrade vs re-implementation
- Possible roadmap and next steps
- High-level understanding of the new SaaS license model and a license transformation guide
- Discuss the overall viability of Dynamics 365 Business Central upgrade for your business
- A budgetary estimate of an upgrade including ISV extensions