Multi-Entity Management (NA)
kiadó: Binary Stream Software Inc.
Enhance your Dynamics 365 Business Central with Multi-Entity Management - available in North America
Extend the functionality of your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP system
Consolidate and track all your legal entities in order to streamline intercompany transactions, control security access and improve workplace efficiency. Multi-Entity Management (MEM) for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central centralizes the processing of purchase orders, receipts, payroll, invoices, and more. The automation of these various tasks reduce the potential for human error and maintains data integrity. As a result, MEM allows you to reposition your resources for a better return on your ERP investments and helps you make informed business decisions.
Features and Benefits
- Consolidate your multiple legal entities into a single instance to maintain consistent customer, vendor, item, and fixed asset master data for easy sharing.
- Provides greater visibility into corporate performance by allowing consolidated real-time reporting for all business entities.
- Add a flexible user-entity security layer fully integrated into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Create audit-friendly, up-to-date financial reporting for a smoother period-end experience.
- Increase company productivity by streamlining processes and eliminating redundant error-prone tasks.
- A scalable solution able to grow with the success of your business by facilitating the addition of new entities.
- Reduces Microsoft Dynamics cost of ownership with better resource management by implementing cost-effective workflows across your organization.
- Manage and automate intercompany transactions across multiple companies.
- Streamline multi-currency and year-end transactions.
- Scale and sync data across multiple units.
- Facilitate advanced consolidation and reporting processes.
Hassle-free Microsoft Dynamics Integration
MEM intuitively integrates with your existing workflows and processes. Our implementation specialists will support you through a smooth and functional transition. A dedicated team of industry experts is ready to provide you with comprehensive training to ensure your success for today, tomorrow and the future.
View Configuration Details
- United States
Supported languages: English (Canada), English (United States), French (Canada), Spanish (Mexico).
- The extension supports both the Essential & Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Request a Live Demo of Multi-Entity Management to Learn More
For further inquiries, contact us at email@example.com or +1-604-522-6300