Advanced Cash Flow
kiadó: EOS Solutions
Determine, view and modify deadlines in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Do you want to define the due dates of the sales / purchase orders starting from the payment terms from the shipping / delivery dates or from the date in the invoicing plan?
Do you want to view the customer exposure according to the deadlines of the entries?
Do you need to change due dates and amounts to be received / paid?
The Advanced Cash Flow (CSF) app extends the functionalities already present in the Business Central to support entries deadlines management in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
With this app you can:
- Define due dates of the sales/purchase orders with effect from the expected shipment/delivery dates
- Define due dates of the sales/purchase orders with effect from the expected invoice dates
- View the customer exposure in a separate cash flow account line
- Change the due dates of the cash flow worksheet
- Change the due dates and amounts to receive/pay of the single overdue
Features and benefits of using this app:
- Define if considering the shipment/delivery date calculating due dates
- Define specific logic for calculating the expiration date
- Use defined payment terms based on the planned invoicing dates of the invoicing plan connected to the order
Click the Get it now button.
Subscribe for a free trial and start using these new functionalities. Upgrade to a yearly subscription for a complete experience! See
Using this app requires installation and active subscription of EOS Invoicing Plan.
Certified competence for Microsoft Dynamics 365! This app is an official product of the cooperation between KUMAVISION (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and EOS Solutions (Italy). Together, the two companies form one of the world's leading providers of business solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
English, German, Italian
For more details, please visit: Advanced Cash Flow or Contact us