Dual Unit of Measure
kiadó: EOS Solutions
Document management, movement posting, tracking, storage and invoicing in double unit of measurement
Do you work in industries such as food, meat, leather, metal, paper, jewelry ?
Do you need to manage the items using Dual Unit of Measure (DUM) like Pieces/Kg or Pcs/Carat Pcs/m2 ?
- The EOS DUM app let you input quantities for a secondary DUM in Sales/Purchase and Inventory processes
- Set a default conversion factor on Item master card
- Define when an Item needs a fixed or variable conversion factor
- Manage Items where the weight may change from piece to piece either or due weight loss during storage
- Keep and monitor Items availability using both units of measure
- Manage second unit of measure on production output and consumption
Features and benefits of using this app:
- Enable your business to manage a second unit of measure in lines as additional field
- Sell or buy in primary or secondary unit of measure
- Set price list by primary or secondary unit of measure
- The additional stocking unit of measure can be added at lot level or to item location
- Inventory transactions, sales and purchase order and inventory stock pages will then show both units of measure
- Enable external catch weight systems to interface with your E.r.P
Click the Get it now button and start now.
Subscribe for a free trial and start using these new functionalities.
Upgrade to a yearly subscription for a complete experience! See PRICES
This app requires EOS Over and Under Delivery Quantities to be purchased and installed!
Certified competence for Microsoft Dynamics 365! This app is an official product of the cooperation between KUMAVISION (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and EOS Solutions (Italy). Together, the two companies form one of the world's leading providers of business solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available
English, German, Italian
For more details, please visit: Dual Unit of Measure or Contact us