New and modified reports:
• Modified standard reports to correct or add information to users
• New reports created for more flexibility in analyzing the data
• New accounting documents for inventory, fixed assets, and financial reporting
New functionality to enhance Reconciliation Statement generation. This functionality creates a new document type. This document allows the to batch generate Reconciliation Statements for multiple vendors and/or customers, validate amounts, and batch send Reconciliation Statements by e-mail.
Additional functions available:
• Archival of Issued Reconciliation Statements
• Batch generation of documents with different filters
• Balancing Reconciliation Statements for companies that exist as both a Customer and a Vendor
• New Reconciliation Statement printout
• A log of completed operations
Other new functionality:
• Initial Entry No. Is added to Item Application Entries, which allows to quickly identify initial inventory acquirement entries
• Multiple pages updated with frequently used fields added to them
• VAT Registration No., Name 2, Balance, Net Change in Vendor and Customer Lists
• Due Date in Payment and General Journals
• VAT Prod. Posting group in Purchase/Sales documents
• External Document No. in Posted Sales documents
• Depreciation Book Code in Sales documents lines
• Salvage Value, Maintenance Code in Purchase Invoice lines
Supported Editions: The app supports the Essentials and Premium Editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Supported Countries: Lithuania.
Supported languages: English and Lithuanian.