Seamlessly integrate your sales channels and logistic operations in Dynamics 365 Business Central
Are you able to manage orders coming in from different channels? Are you able to have a 100% accurate real-time view on your stock in different locations while selling through different channels? Do you know when something goes wrong? And how to fix it? Integration with the channels around you and being able to keep track of thousands of orders per day is crucial for your success in the digital world of eCommerce and Marketplaces. The combination of Integration Manager and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is the application that can help.
Use Integration Manager for:
- Process your orders and returns from all channels automatically
- Synchronize your stock real-time through all your locations and channels
- Log errors and notifications in one place
- Alert the right people through Microsoft Teams, e-mail or Power Automate
- Correcting errors and reprocessing orders
- API integration with third parties
- Import orders via XML
Go to our website to learn more about our solution!
The Netherlands, Belgium
Dutch (Dutch), Dutch (Belgium), English (United States), English (United Kingdom), German, French
Supported Editions:Essentials and Premium Editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central