Advanced Landed Cost
kiadó: Theta Systems Limited
Improve profitability by accurately accounting for landed costs
Have you ever been shocked by lower than anticipated margins on imported goods?
Do you find it challenging and time-consuming to calculate all costs with landing goods in your inventory?
Would you like to know what landed costs you can expect when placing a purchase order?
Predict your landed cost before placing orders and be more profitable
When importing goods, the cost of freight, customs, tariffs, insurance, and duty on inventory procured overseas can be significant. Traditionally, accurately calculating and allocating these costs can be complex, time-consuming, and error-prone.
Errors and complexity arise when managing large procurement volumes. Calculating and assigning receipts to cost lines is challenging and often results in the wrong selection and allocation. Manually calculating landed costs like this is very time-consuming too.
Additionally, the risk of lower than anticipated margins increases when inventory turnover is high, and all the after-the-fact procurement costs are unconfirmed prior to sale.
Better predict your expected landed product costs at the time you place the purchase order and improve profitability today.
Estimate, automate, and assign costs easily today
Advanced Landed Cost estimates your landed costs when you place the order using configurable rules.
Advanced Landed Cost gives you the ability to:
- Automatically calculate expected costs at the time of raising a purchase order
- Automatically post anticipated costs, so the margin is accurate right from the start
- Link one or more purchase orders to a planned delivery
- Automatically create inbound documents when goods are ready to be received
- Automatically assign and apportion Item Charges
- Associate purchase lines to shipping containers so that you know what is arriving
- Set up your fields to store your important information about a consignment
- Receipt in by individual container or the entire consignment with a click of a button
- Include other apportionment options like Quantity, Duty, Amount including Duty to expand on the standard options of Equally, Amount, Weight, and Volume
Get Advanced Landed Costs now and understand your actual landed costs more accurately in less time.
Our prices can be found here.
This app supports both the Essentials and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This app is supported in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States, South Africa and Singapore.
The app is available in English.