Manage Professional Services projects inside Dynamics. Real-time insight. More control.
Adeaca Project Business Automation is a complete business solution for professional services companies (PSA / PSO) managing the entire project lifecycle from marketing and sales, through planning and execution and resource management to timesheets, invoices and month-end processes. Adeaca PBA enables professional services companies to react and adapt in real-time, resulting in fewer mistakes, reduced mitigation costs and ultimately completing more engagements at the agreed quality and within established budgets and deadlines.
Integrate and Automate
By embedding sophisticated project capabilities in Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 Finance, Adeaca PBA enables professional services companies to run their entire business in a single solution. Streamlining and automating end-to-end business processes improves the organization’s ability to react to changing circumstances, minimize costly mistakes and effectively manage disruptions to project schedules and financial performance.
- Real-time Insight to detect and react quickly to disruptions.
- Resource Optimization because it is critical not to overextend capacity to the extent that projects, clients or employees suffer.
- Enhanced Collaboration ensures stakeholder alignment from kickoff to delivery.
Adeaca PBA extends Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance to revolutionize the way it works for project-based professional service firms.
Professional Services Solution CapabilitiesProject/Engagement Management
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) management
- Project scheduling & resource management
- Risk and issue management
- Sensor point status (early detection)
- Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS) management
- Budget management & costing
- Contract variations and change management
- EAC and variance projections
- Timesheet management
- Month-end process
- Project performance analytics
- Transform talent acquisition
- Find the right people with LinkedIn
- Improve the candidate experience
- Welcome new team members
- Accelerate time-to-impact
- Improve cross-functional collaboration
- Core HR
- Absence and leave management
- Benefit and compensation administration
- Improve collaboration and share insights
Adeaca PBA is used by industry leading project-based professional services companies all over the world:
- Johns Hopkins Medicine International
- Haley & Aldrich
And many more...