CAD/ERP LINK for SOLIDWORKS, Inventor, Solid Edge
kiadó: Bluestar Dynamics PLM
The link between CAD & ERP. Supported CAD systems: SOLIDWORKS, Solid Edge, Inventor.
CAD/ERP LINK is an easy-to-use data integration system available for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise Edition & Dynamics AX (ERP) and the CAD systems as SOLIDWORKS 3D, Inventor and Solid Edge. By providing a real-time link between users’ of CAD systems and Microsoft Dynamics systems, CAD/ERP LINK virtually reduces manual data entry. CAD/ERP LINK enables CAD users to seamlessly share their product data; BOMs, Item data and drawings with downstream ERP users, who need it for purchasing, manufacturing, and other related activities. In return, CAD users are granted access to valuable data from ERP, such as prices, on-hand quantities, and lead times. Through this access, considerations, such as price, quality and operational experience, are easily incorporated into the product design process.
- Easy access to ERP data – CAD users gets directly access to the ERP data from the CAD system. CAD-users has access to related information on the item. Allowing everybody to work in the same system.
- Eliminate redundant data entry – CAD/ERP LINK unifies data in the CAD & ERP systems, bringing an end to manual data entry and the existence of redundant data
- Reduce errors & save times – By automatically updating changes to product data, CAD/ERP LINK eliminates the task of manual data handling, leading to fewer errors.
- Optimize engineering productivity – By minimizing the time spent on clerical tasks, such as manually transfer product data to other teams, the engineering team can spend time where it is most valuable: executing projects and perfecting designs.
- Quick and easy installation – CAD/ERP LINK is ready with a quick and easy installation. Short and to-the point training sessions.
- Future-proof & scalable – Paves the way for easy Bluestar Dynamics PLM implementation in the future.
- Auto-exchange of Items, Properties, & BOMs
- Auto-creation of new ERP Items
- ERP based item numbering
- PDF Conversion of CAD Drawings
- Export PDF Drawings to ERP
- Automatic title block population & maintenance