Mobilise your workforce with LiveTiles Reach
Communicate independent of location, time and device and reach your desk and non-desk workers alike. With LiveTiles Reach you increase the engagement of your employee by reaching everyone with company news, connecting them with social posts, providing structured content and knowledge in pages and fostering learning and in-person contact on events and trainings.
LiveTiles Reach has benefits for:
- Corporate communications: Deliver updates and important information to all staff reliably
- Human resources: Create a common culture, maximise employee and talent retention
- Leadership and management: Communicate purpose, values, and strategy and align all staff
- IT: Provide a modern communications infrastructure for corporate communications with a low IT footprint, link it to your Azure AD and include external users through simple email authentication.
LiveTiles Reach Microsoft Teams App
- Add targeted corporate communication to Microsoft Teams and overcome news silos
- Corporate news, events, structured content & notifications right in Microsoft Teams
- Fully embedded functionality for readers, authors and publishers of corporate news
- Seamless content distribution through LiveTiles Reach to Microsoft Teams users across multiple O365 tenants (ideal for Merger & Acquisition scenarios, associations with external members, etc.).
Use the LiveTiles Reach features without leaving Microsoft Teams
- NEWS: Reach makes communicating easy, independent of location, time, and device. Target information to external staff such as freelancers and contractors, saving time transferring internal info. Overcome language barriers with Reach’s automatic translation.
- POSTS: Chat and connect with your team, anywhere, anytime. With LiveTiles Reach it doesn’t matter if you’re at a desk, on a loading bay, or helping clients. Post a news item in a few clicks, check new social posts, engage with co-workers, and stay on top of business updates.
- PAGES: Make knowledge available to your non-desk workers right where they need it. Provide important information, policies, forms and employee handbooks in a structured way. Keep content always current and provide the latest updates through push notifications.
- EVENTS: Organize and promote staff events, fun activities, town hall meetings, and training. Manage registrations and special attendee requirements and gather feedback through embedded polls. Make sure agenda updates or important changes are seen by the right people.
- PEOPLE: Quickly find contact information for all your co-workers to communicate by phone, chat, or mail. Search for skills in our enhanced profiles to find experts. Include external contacts to quickly find peers outside your organization.