kiadó: Beyond Technologies
Streamline how you engage vendors, contractors, and subs.
Collaborate with team members, collect information and evaluate responses with a full-circle bid management system.
Itemized Bid Management Tool is a SharePoint-powered online RFP/RFQ/Tender Management Software that gives you total control and visibility into the most crucial stage of your bidding process. It gives you the much-needed confidence and flexibility to dominate deals in a transparent digital ecosystem for all the parties involved.
It is the most suitable software for sourcing and procurement teams to keep a track of ongoing and awarded projects without having to gather quotes and proposals through emails and phone calls. Mitigate risk and increase team engagement throughout when issuing RFPs, Proposals, and more, all done in a secure and centralized Microsoft environment.
You’ll eventually save time, reduce costs, improve outcomes and achieve productivity.
Itemized Bidding Tool highlights:
- RFx creation & administration
- Workflow & collaboration
- Set deadlines, collaborate, and communicate with stakeholders, suppliers, and vendors
- Bid Evaluation & Awarding
- Collect, Score, and Compare responses in a single view
- At a glance dashboard to see the status of RFPs and tasks
- Get a real-time process overview with an informative timeline
- Brings vendors and procurement teams on the same page
- Intuitive UI with color coated categories for easy search on the project screen
- Invite bids in the itemized manner (bids for specific orders) and identify the right supplier(s)
- Quick workflow for instant approvals
- Create RFPs and RFQs in a hassle-free manner by simply entering the project details like RFP/RFQ Number, Description, Category, Time Zone, etc., and associate each project with the bid managers
- Import Excel workbooks without having to bother about following a particular format.
- Select preferred vendors and add new vendors and send invites for RFP/RFQ and capture the details filled by them directly in the system
- Real-time chat features available for both bidders and vendors for easy communication
- Vendors can easily access the bid proposal through email and log in to the portal.
- Vendors can enter the tender information directly from the portal with respect to the fields provided by the bidder. Alternatively, they can upload download the bid template and upload it in a simple drag and drop manner.
- Vendors get a dashboard view to check the bid invites received and proposals sent
- Vendors and subcontractors can view the bidding start and end date and send their intent to bid with a simple click
- For Bid Evaluation- Managers get a holistic view of all the responses received by the vendors, suppliers, and contractors and can select and deselect the bid(s).
- The vendors, suppliers, and contractors will receive an email notification mentioning the acceptance and rejection of their proposal/quotes
- The awarded bids can be tracked through the project dashboard
The application is available for 7 days trial and you may need to go for In-App Purchase to continue using this add-in.
Beyond Intranet is Microsoft Gold Partner, having more than 10 years of experience in Itemized Bidding Software service. Itemized Bidding solution is customizable and does not require technical knowledge to kick-start with.
- Dedicated team of SharePoint developers
- Dedicated support team, always happy to help you
- Regular updates to provide new features and bug fixes
We offer 1 hour of FREE support for configuring and troubleshooting. Feel Free to contact us in the support email ids.
Contact us for any customization or request for the demo on the link below:
Explore more about Itemized Bidding, visit the website page.