Compare data across three or more variables in a single two-dimensional chart | PBI certified
Compare multivariate data for several different data sources with Radar Chart by MAQ Software. A radar chart breaks down variables into equiangular spokes. A line connects data values for each spoke, giving the plot a star-like appearance. Each object you want to compare is ranked against these values, differentiated by color. With Radar Chart, you can easily understand how different data sets rank against the same set of features.
- Finance – Compare the performance of multiple companies along business parameters, such as sales, profit, volume, and more
- Product Management – Compare products across multiple features or specifications
- Human Resources – Outline employee competencies across key performance indicators to allocate bonuses
- Ability to plot multivariate data
- Configurable curve interpolation method (sharp, rounded, or exact), color, data point radius, data labels, plot color and transparency, stroke width, legend position, and legend formatting
- Ability to show/hide axes
- Customizable axis color, stroke width, and position
- Ability to cross-filter other visuals
- Legend interactivity
- Support for context menu
What's New in 3.0.1:
- Bug fix for decimal data points
Thank you for using Radar Chart by MAQ Software!
Do you have questions about this or any of our other Power BI custom visuals? Check out our community pages on Zendesk: http://bit.ly/maqsoftware-support