Legally compliant call recording, archiving and analytics in a certified Microsoft Teams app
Legally compliant call recording, archiving and analytics
Recording Insights offers users a compliant recording and analytics solution for the entire communications of Microsoft Teams. Microsoft’s Cognitive Services transcribe audio to text and Natural Language Processing facilitates automated categorization, emotion detection, and translation directly in the app.
Service quality, legal security, and big data
Excellent service quality, fulfilling legal regulations and compliance guidelines, handling huge amounts of data: being the central hub for companies of any industry, contact centers are facing permanently increasing challenges. Due to directives such as MiFID II and FinVermV, particularly banks and insurance companies are legally obligated to record all consultation calls and professional advice. Recording Insights helps to record communication in compliance with the law as well as to analyze its content, to evaluate internal processes, and to detect market trends.
Advantages at a glance
- Certified, native Microsoft Teams application
- Compliant recording of all Teams communication (audio internal/external, chats, meetings, video calls, content, etc.)
- No third-party application required for streamlined user experience
- Meet compliance regulations such as Dodd-Frank, MiFID II, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, FCDPA and others
- Leveraging insights within Microsoft's Cloud for Financial Services
- Integrating with Dynamics365 to add recordings to the contact/account/project
- Powerful, proactive insights using Azure Cognitive Services (transcription, translation, and keyword spotting)
- Quick and easy deployment thanks to “Click & Buy" (onboarding in less than a day!)
- Archive in Microsoft Azure in selectable geographical regions/locations
- User matching via Microsoft Azure Active Directory