Register Voters and Build Ballots with TotalVote
BPro’s TotalVote Voter Registration System helps streamline the voter registration process for state and local election officials. Every BPro TotalVote system has the same core, but each state’s VR system has been configured to meet the unique local laws, regulations and standards. TotalVote Voter Registration provides the ability to efficiently manage all Voter Registration information, which is often time-consuming, costly and inefficient. Election officials around the country use TotalVote to:
The Election Management module within TotalVote provides all election functions in a single, unified manner for all elections. The system provides for rock-solid management of the data, eliminates duplicate entry of data, and allows for seamless transition between candidate data and ballot preparation.
BPro’s Election Management technology provides:
- Candidate Management - TotalVote automatically links the information from their voter registration record to the appropriate contest.
- Ballot Questions - TotalVote allows Election Administrators to create Ballot Questions by entering the title, question information, and ballot number or letter.
- Ballot Creation - TotalVote seamlessly creates every ballot style once information regarding the candidates, contests, ballot questions and ballot order is entered. The system allows for QA throughout the process and automatically reviews the Sample Ballot for errors.
- Reports & Labels - TotalVote comes with a comprehensive list of reports and labels. Reports include paper poll books and registration totals and the data generator allows users to create almost any customized report.
- Canvassing - The TotalVote canvassing module is used at both the County and State levels to provide election canvassing for all statewide and local primary, special and general elections. All data is pulled from returns data and provides a State and County canvass report and certificate, along with any necessary canvass of recount races.
- Electronic Ballots & Sample Ballots - The TotalVote system provides election administrators with electronic ballots and sample ballots. In addition to being the last check before ballots are printed, these ballots can be used by military/overseas voters and voters with disabilities.