A unified platform for data ingest, inquiry, and insight.
Incorta is a unified data and analytics platform uniquely suited to deriving real time business value from large, complex data sets. An end-to-end self-service data experience — from data acquisition and enrichment to visualizing and sharing results — enable you to build a truly data-driven organization. The combination of an open data lake, in-memory columnar database, and revolutionary data pre-processing and query technology ensures you get the insight you need when it really matters. With no ETL or time-consuming data engineering projects required.No matter how much data you have or how many datasets you want to combine, what used to take days, weeks or even months, now takes a few seconds. With Incorta you ask more questions and get faster, better answers when it makes the most difference to the business.
Key capabilities include:
- Direct Data Mapping - An enriched metadata map combined with smart query routing enables you to run sub-second queries joining multiple data sources without needing to pre-aggregate, reshape, or transform data.
- Extensible Connector Architecture - 50+ pre-built, integrated connectors and 240+ data drivers make it easy to configure popular data sources and connect to almost any database, enterprise application, data stream, or data file format.
- Memory-Optimized Analytics Engine - A native, in-memory analytics service operates on data in compressed form, delivering lightning-fast query performance for even the most complex queries involving multiple tables.
- Self-Service Semantic Layer - A built-in self-service semantic layer allows you to create business-friendly data views tailored for specific reporting or analysis requirements without time-consuming data engineering activities or ETL processing.
- Pre-Built Analytics Content - Pre-built schemas and dashboards enable you to access, organize, and present data from business applications, including Oracle e-Business Suite, Netsuite, SAP, JD Edwards, and Salesforce.com based on known best practices.
- Advanced Analytics - From Incorta’s native visualization capabilities to integrated PySpark, Scala, and R notebooks and third-party BI tools such as Power BI and Tableau, it’s easy to analyze complex, full-fidelity business data using your preferred analytics tool.
- Custom Visualizations - With dozens of customizable charts and multi-dimensional visualizations, you can create rich dashboards using an extensive library of visualizations.