Quality Management System
kiadó: Intelex Technologies Inc.
Gather real-time insights and drive continuous improvement in quality.
Intelex is the world’s leading Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality (EHSQ) Management software. Intelex’s scalable online platform is designed to store, manage and analyze data in one place. The solution is multi-browser and multi-device capable and is highly customizable to meet the unique requirements of your organization.
Discover the full range of features and applications in Intelex’s Quality Management System (QMS) software to help your organization meet its ISO 9001 compliance requirements.
With Intelex, you can:
- Implement consistent company-wide document workflow processes. Locate documents easily using intelligent, global search capabilities that use metadata to locate assets with as little as a single word of text.
- Drive continuous improvement activities by easily recording and tracking all nonconformances through a centralized web-based database. Examine trends across multiple departments, sites or locations.
- Correct issues uncovered during an audit, nonconformance or identified in a customer complaint using automated processes to drive accountability.
- Track and manage customer complaints and corresponding follow-up actions, including any resulting nonconformances, to ensure quality and safety.
- Assign and schedule automatic follow-up corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) stemming from complaints and track the progress of the entire process.
Experience the Intelex platform today
Transform your organization through risk-based thinking, drive a culture of continuous improvement, and reduce your organization's Cost of Poor Quality. Join a community of more than 1,300 clients and 1.6 million users worldwide that Intelex helps to meet compliance requirements, reduce risk and improve performance. Get your Free Trial Access Pass to Intelex's Quality Management software.
Guide to Transitioning to ISO 9001:2015
Best Practices for Quality Management Systems
Intelex QMS Case Study – Cermaq