Oracle Utility Myriad POC
From this POC, you'll understand the feasibility and viability of Oracle Utility Myriad.
Using different products to meet a project’s planning and execution needs is costly, ineffective, and leaves considerable room for error. When attempting to plan, integrate, and roll out projects of large scope that involve multiple teams across the enterprise, such as IT, QA, and business personnel, navigating between Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Slack and SharePoint hinder this process immensely.
The Goal/Problem Addressed:
Myriad features a variety of tools, including:
- Project Planning: An intuitive and revolutionary scheduling system helps coordinate, track and manage events. Length of tasks, dependent tasks, and impacted applications are visible on one easy-to-understand page.
- Team Coordination: Myriad Chat seamlessly coordinates activities, questions, and technical discussions while providing a trackable history that can be reviewed or used for training purposes.
- Repository of Information: An at-a-glance dashboard shows past, present, and scheduled events—including all pertinent information. It allows the user to see each environment, the applications in each environment, relevant URLs, owners of events, and much more.
- Status of Environments: A high-level status of all environments is provided timely, cost-effective, and frustration-free. It automatically detects outages and reports them to subscribers. The team can then use Myriad’s collaborative features to address the problem quickly.
Myriad aims to assist various individuals within the organization across departments, such as developers, testers, trainers, operations personnel, business users, IT management, and corporate management, by enabling seamless interaction between critical roles.
This IT software management solution ensures that all team members have up-to-date information about all applications and environments, including their statuses, schedules, and real-time collaboration efforts.
Other project coordination programs, such as Microsoft
Project, do not fulfill the needs of current project teams, as they do not
include all the necessary tools required to successfully see a project to
Implementing Myriad will require meetings between Myriad’s support team and the enterprise’s IT personnel. The support team provides documentation detailing the required steps to configure Myriad so that the enterprise’s IT personnel can customize the environment for their organization. The product’s support team aims to train the enterprise’s IT personnel to a level of self-sufficiency so that they may train their enterprise’s critical personnel as required for their use case.
The enterprise’s leadership team, IT, QA, business personnel, and other critical roles may be required to attend training meetings to learn how to use Myriad effectively for their specific use case.
The total cost to implement an abridged version of Myriad for the purpose of this POC is $15,000.
Success criteria will be measured by the following:
- The number of distinct, manual tasks executed through 24-hour operations under tight time constraints.
- Duration spent navigating between documents, planning, and the communication platform.
- Total cost to plan, integrate, and roll out the project.
The enterprise’s IT personnel will review the provided documentation and configure Myriad in a test environment. Once the enterprise’s leadership has approved of the system’s functions concerning business operation, the system will be implemented into a production environment and available for all future project management.
Phase 1: Meet with IntelliTect’s Myriad support team and purchase a license. Deploy the system.
Phase 2: Review documentation and configure the system. Meet with the IntelliTect Myriad support team as needed to answer any questions.
Phase 3: Train crucial personnel using a trial project in a test environment and address any questions they may have.
Phase 4: Rollout to the organization in a production environment.
Contact us (email@example.com) for a consultation and review of your current database system free of charge.