Migrate from Dynamics GP to Dynamics 365 Business Central in 8 weeks or less with Enavate’s fixed cost, fixed scope, subscription-based migration.
AN INNOVATIVE APPROACH TO DYNAMICS GP MIGRATIONS
Discover Enavate's proven approach and methodology for migrating your existing Dynamics GP implementation to Dynamics 365 Business Central with reduced risk and no up-front migration fees. By embedding the migration cost into the subscription with your licensing, you hold on to your capital. The solution includes migration of your existing Dynamics GP data and provides financials functionality (GL/AP/AR) in Dynamics 365 Business Central.
The Enavate migration includes the following standard deliverables:
- Trial Migration
- Project Initiation
- Configuration & GAP/FIT Workshops
- Master Data Template Build & Assistance (TEST)
- Key-User & End-User Training
- User Acceptance Testing – Assistance
- Go-Live & Support
Your migration subscription provides a unique set of benefits to your organization:
- No upfront migration costs.
- One monthly subscription fee that includes migration, licensing, and support in a fixed term.
- Preconfigured Packages available for your industry to allow for quick configuration of Dynamics 365 Business Central for your industry’s needs.
- Core Financial Management (GL/AP/AR) *
- Azure Intelligent Gateway configuration for integration into Azure data services.
- 100% remote implementation available, reducing expense costs and exposure of your team.
- Shared Collaboration space to interact with your migration and support team.
ENAVATE - DELIVERING AN INNOVATIVE MIGRATION EXPERIENCE
Working from a foundation of deep respect for the impact of technology on people’s lives, Enavate brings a fresh perspective to ERP implementations, migrations, Cloud, and managed services. As a Microsoft Gold Partner our team is devoted to helping you modernize and manage business applications, maximize technology investments, and drive growth through Enavate’s streamlined migration approach.
*Pricing includes GL/AP/AR and data migration. Any further requirements will affect the estimate.