*Moving from Dynamics 365 to Power Apps could potentially save you up to 92% on licensing costs.*
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Applications are powerful, feature-rich **Power Apps**. We call these the *"First-Party"* Power Apps, built by Microsoft running on the Microsoft's Power Platform.
Did you know that you can build, or have a partner build, your own apps on the same Power Platform? You can also buy Power Apps and Accelerators from ISVs built on the same Power Platform [here](https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps?search=rapidstartcrm/)
### Purpose of this Assessment
This no-obligation assessment is designed to review what you are doing with the first-party Customer Engagement applications today, to see if moving to **Power Apps** could do the same job for less.
*This Assessment will focus on the following first-party licenses:*
* Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Plan
* Dynamics 365 for Sales Enterprise
* Dynamics 365 for Sales Professional
* Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Enterprise
* Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Professional
* Dynamics 365 Team Members
* Dynamics CRM Online (legacy)
*Applies to either Corporate, Academic, Government or Charity agreement types.*
### What does this Assessment include?
This is a one-hour phone call with a Power Platform expert to accomplish the following items:
* Review your existing use of the first-party applications.
* Review third-party solutions you may be using.
* Review your current goals and limitations.
* Review the alternatives and approaches with Power Platform.
* Review the licensing options and costs.
* Review the "Citizen Developer" capabilities PowerApps brings.
* Review potential migration costs and timeframes.
**This is an informational assessment for Line of business owners or decision makers, it is not tutoring for users. or a sales call.**