The App in a Day events are one-two day workshops where you will learn how to create custom business applications that run on mobile devices without writing code.
The App in a Day events are one-two day workshops where you will learn how to create custom business applications that run on mobile devices without writing code and share them inside your organization securely! Come with your devices and your questions in this all-day interactive training! We supply the rest!
Day 1: Focuses on the basic concepts involved in building Power Apps Canvas apps. You will learn how to:
* Connect to data sources and filter results based on specified criteria.
* Work with screens and navigation
* Use controls, properties, formulas and actions to customize the user experience
* Display the logged in User’s Name
* Configure app settings
* Save and share an app
* Run an app on a device
* Introduces you to CDS you will learn how to:
* Create and customize a custom entity
* Use the Form control
* Save data into common Data Service using the Form control
* Introduces you to Model Driven Power Apps. You will learn how to:
* Create a standalone Model-Driven app
* Customize forms for Model-Driven app
* Use a Business Process Flow to guide users through a process
* Introduces you to Power Automate. You will learn how to:
* Create a flow that is triggered when a new CDS record is created
* Automate sending approval requests
* Customize the approval based on the CDS record
* Use the approval center