*Improve your organization’s Power Platform adoption by implementing consistent governance.*
Do you know how many apps, flows, chatbots, or environments have been created by your employees? Microsoft's Power Platform, which includes Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents, is a powerful set of low/no code capabilities designed to help organizations improve operations, efficiency, and user experience. However, to actually benefit from the Power Platform’s cost savings and efficiencies, you need to effectively govern and nurture Power Platform activities across your organization. Our three-week Center of Excellence starter kit will equip you with a set of tools to help you understand:
* Which app connectors are being used and their compliance against organization’s policy
* How apps are being used and whether there are any unused apps?
* Who are your top citizen developers
* Which apps you should propose for wider adoption
* And more…
By the end of our implementation, you will be able to maintain governance and security while enabling your citizen developers to focus their creativity on low-code development and encouraging wider adoption of Power Platform in your organization.
* Overview: benefits of setting up a CoE
* Assessment: assess and suggest a roadmap for governance rollout
* Implementation: implement CoE to establish best practices, set up process to onboard new users, and increase adoption along with reporting through Power BI
* Training: train your IT team in Power Platform governance at an organizational level
* A complete CoE toolkit customized for your organization, including a governance model for Power Apps, Power Automate, and chatbots for citizen development
* Strategy to manage and maintain your environments and data loss prevention architecture
* Onboarding all citizen-developed apps into the CoE framework to increase broader adoption.
* Fully trained CoE team ready to maintain and govern best practices