In Managing Microsoft Teams training, you will learn about the integration between Microsoft Teams and various workloads and services in Microsoft 365
In Microsoft-700T00: Managing Microsoft Teams course, you will learn about various Teams management tools, security and compliance feature for Teams, network requirement for Teams deployment as well as different Teams settings and policies for managing collaboration and communication experience in Teams. You will learn about Teams architecture.
• A Microsoft Teams administrator has experience integrating Microsoft Teams with SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange, Microsoft 365 Groups, and other Microsoft, third-party, and custom apps. A Microsoft Teams administrator understands and collaborates with other workloads and roles, such as Network, Voice, Identity, Access, Devices, Licensing, Security, Compliance, Information management, and User Adoption.
• A proficient understanding of basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services. • A proficient understanding of general IT practices, including using PowerShell.
• Get started with managing Microsoft Teams a. Explore Microsoft Teams b. Deploy and manage Microsoft Teams c. Implement governance and lifecycle management for Microsoft Teams
• Implement security and compliance for Microsoft Teams a. Manage access for external users b. Implement security for Microsoft Teams c. Implement compliance for Microsoft Teams
• Prepare the environment for a Microsoft Teams deployment a. Transition from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams b. Plan and configure network settings for Microsoft Teams • Manage chat, teams, channels, and apps in Microsoft Teams a. Create and manage teams b. Manage collaboration experiences for chat and channels c. Manage apps for Microsoft Teams
• Manage meetings and virtual events in Microsoft Teams a. Manage meetings and virtual events experiences b. Configure and manage Microsoft Teams devices • Manage calling in Microsoft Teams a. Manage phone numbers b. Manage Phone System for Microsoft Teams