*Learn to build and customize your Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment with canvas-driven apps.*
Power Apps & Power Automate Canvas Apps is an instructor-led course which provides Dynamics 365 administrators and customizers with key knowledge surrounding Power Apps canvas apps and how to leverage them to improve business processes. This course will explore the planning, creation, deployment, and management of new Power Apps into a Power Platform environment.
For a full detailed agenda please check the attached PDF.
* Day 1: Introduction & Power Apps
* Day 2: Power Automate
* Understand Power Apps and Power Automate capabilities
* Understand Power Apps Canvas Apps design modes and core design concepts
* Build a Power Apps Canvas App from a template, from data and from scratch
* Learn how to test and troubleshoot a Power Apps canvas app
* Understand Power Automate triggers and logic
* Build a Power Automate from a template and from scratch
* Create and administer a Common Data Service for Apps (CDS) environment
* Build entities and relationships in CDS
* Learn how to monitor and manage Power Automate
Training sessions may be delivered in-person at your office or at one of the PowerObjects training centers. You may opt to have the training delivered as it was designed or select individual courses to build a training.
Bring a Dynamics 365 University trainer to your location at the standard rate of $4,300.00/day USD. PowerObjects offers a discounted rate of $3,600.00/day when PowerObjects is listed as Partner of Record with Microsoft (POR). Travel and expenses additional.