Assessing the advanced security capabilities of Microsoft 365
Organizations are managing a growing volume of data and alerts, all while dealing with tight budgets and vulnerable legacy systems. In this environment, minimizing security risks is a massive challenge. At Protiviti, we believe
confidence in cybersecurity and privacy does not come from knowing nothing will happen; it is achieved by knowing all the things that can happen and preparing both proactive and reactive solutions.
Protiviti’s Microsoft 365 Incident Response Readiness Assessment will help secure your business by providing the below activities and actionable insights to help you establish the right processes for cyber-risk reduction.
1. Conduct Microsoft 365 Attack Simulations
2. Conduct Incident Response Simulation
3. Additional Data Governance Review
4. Configure Microsoft 365 / AAD Security POC
Microsoft 365 Incident Response Readiness Assessment Deliverables
1. Microsoft 365 Attack Simulation; Incident Response Table-Top Exercise in
the Client’s Production Microsoft 365 environment
2. Documented Attack Simulation and Incident Response Findings and
3. Guided Data Governance Review in the Client’s Production Microsoft 365
environment, with Documented Findings and Recommendations
4. Configuration of a POC (Trial) Microsoft 365 environment with
recommended Microsoft 365/AAD Security Tooling