Get your employees back to work safely with Tech Mahindra's Work Safe COVID 4-Week Solution Implementation framework built with Dynamics 365 and PowerApps, an end-to-end consulting services solution
With COVID-19 shutdown, employers will be liable to provide a Safe Work environment for returning employees in accordance with WHO and local/state government guidelines. With Tech Mahindra's Work Safe, companies can ensure careful assessment of employee health status before allowing them to work from the office, preventing COVID-19 outbreaks, enforcing adherence to social distancing norms, PPE & hygiene and effectively respond in case of Covid-19 Incidents, including contact tracing.
WHO Guidelines for Corporates have been closely adhered to in determining the scope of the solution. The following need to be managed through a combination of workflows and / or checklists on an on-going basis including:
Facilities Management - Define facilities / assets and manage usage
* Touchless entry / exit with facial recognition, thermal scanning
* Workspaces, conference rooms, common areas like cafeterias, fitness center and any other ancillary areas.
* Employee & their Workspace Management
* Employee health self-declarations
* Determine employee’s eligibility to work from office based on health declarations, job function and role
* Role based seat allocation based on Social distancing norms
* COVID-19 Incident Management
* End-to-end management for cases detected in the premises * Managed contacts and processes Solution Outline * Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for managing, monitoring, and reporting * Employee Mobile App (PowerApps) as the single point of employee engagement * Integration with relevant enterprise systems (including access, attendance, thermal scanning, facilities management, visitor management, etc.) * Compliance Reporting
This implementation cost is estimated based on the customers current environment and needs. Each implementation is unique, and prices may vary. Deliverables include: 1-Day assessment, 3-Weeks of development, documentation, etc., 2-Days of testing/quality control and 2-Days of training/documentation